Annual Reports

The Annual School Report addresses the dual purpose of satisfying compliance requirements of
government and sector authorities about accountability for the outcomes of schooling; and
assists schools and teachers to improve student learning outcomes.

About St Paul's

St Paul’s School was opened in 1928 and until 1993, was operated by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, whose secondary college for girls’, OLSH, is located across Jasper Road. The main school building was designed as a church, with three classrooms on an upper level, and the building retains many of the original church features.