News

Coming Soon

About St Paul's

St Paul’s School was opened in 1928 and until 1993, was operated by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, whose secondary college for girls’, OLSH, is located across Jasper Road. The main school building was designed as a church, with three classrooms on an upper level, and the building retains many of the original church features.