Community

St Paul’s is a community of people working together in the best interests of children.
Active participation is strongly encouraged and many parent, staff and parish teams support
the work of the school.

Community Groups include:

Parents & Friends Association

St Paul's School Board

Playgroup

Parent Support Network

Class Parent Reps

Parent Social Groups

Dad's Footy Team



About St Paul's

St Paul’s School was opened in 1928 and until 1993, was operated by the Daughters of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, whose secondary college for girls’, OLSH, is located across Jasper Road. The main school building was designed as a church, with three classrooms on an upper level, and the building retains many of the original church features.